Capillary Concrete® and certain underwriters at Lloyds of London insurance have worked together to create an unprecedented Insured
Financial Guarantee Program for bunker installation. Our Performance Guarantee provides ultimate peace-of-mind and security when
purchasing Capillary Concrete patented technology for bunker construction (Patent no US 9,095,763 B2).
Capillary Concrete technology revolutionizes bunker installation.
Capillary Concrete technology has been successfully installed in the golf market since 2010. Our technology has proven itself in golf
courses across five continents, facing all forms of weather and abuse, and has an impeccable track record. No other product can offer
the customization that’s possible with our system.
Strongest on the market, environmentally safe
Patented moisture control for firm bunker faces
The ONLY system that forms an edge that works
Eliminates wash-outs, soil contamination, plugged ball lies
Drains perfectly and maintains ideal moisture levels
Unaffected by frozen ground or hot/humid climates
Easy to install, reasonably priced
Significantly reduces maintenance costs
THE PERFORMANCE GUARANTEE
Earlier generations of bunker lining technologies on the market have not always performed as promised. That can mean additional costs, as well as interruptions to course business. Even worse, it can tarnish your reputation. That’s why we want to remove the worry and provide this opportunity to make a risk-free buying decision.
Our insurance-backed financial guarantee is not simply a “Limited Product Warranty” as offered by other bunker companies. The Capillary Concrete Performance Guarantee ensures that the product installed WILL perform without fail, guaranteed in writing and this coverage is insured by certain underwriters at Lloyds of London.
No other program will offer the peace-of-mind that our Performance Guarantee gives you.
Here’s how it works:
- After your Capillary Concrete installation is complete, you will receive a certificate naming your project and assigning a project number, which is then registered with the insurance company under our Master Policy.
- The initial term of the agreement is for ten (10) years, with renewal coverage to be offered at the end of the term.
- The coverage is built into the product being installed, so there are no additional costs or surprise charges.
- Details for the Performance Guarantee are addressed in the sales agreement. You can rest assured your bunker is covered.
- Installers are an integral part of this offering to make sure it’s done right the first time and performs as promised. Installers receive a procedures checklist that must be followed to ensure the installation meets standards for coverage. Read more how to get the IFG
- Capillary Concrete will be responsible for your project from start to finish.We want to protect the value of your investment.
Your reputation depends on the decisions you make, and our reputation depends on you.